Which reliable direct tv that shows English Premier League?

Hi, my name is Charles from Manchester, because live in Manchester, it is obvious that I’m the “red devils fan” , Manchester united. After worked hard , I want to spend my weekend by doing something that I love so much, which is watching football match, may favourite is English Premier League and La Liga Espana. Lately I found a problem wih my tv connection, the picture is very bad, so I hardly enjoy my favourite football match, I’m really desperate to have better tv picture.

I consulted my problem with my friend at the office, and he recommend me to use direct tv service, at the first time I didn’t know anything about direct tv , so I try to google it.I found that direcTV is a direct broadcast satellite service which transmits digital satellite television and audio, and I have to subrice in order to get the service. My friend said that with direct tv you will get a high quality tv show, including the football match I love, after been convinced by my friend, I decided to use direct tv service, thus now I’m looking for a reliable direct tv provider.

I read in a article in the internet , I found MyTVOptions.com site, I looked on their website, and I guess their service is quite attractive. Before I decide to use this service, I think I need an opinion from people who already used this tv service. Could anyone share with me the quality of MyTVOptions.com? Frankly speaking, i get paid for several post that i made, so i believe many of the post about direct tv in internet is not pure, so i m asking for the reader opinion , which is more reliable for me.